COBRANS GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COBRANS GAMING

COBRANS =(c)= COMMUNITY

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
=(c)= STANDARD TIME
Similar topics
your STAFF !
Improving the in-game ethiquette Sdye1410
COBRANS=(c)=demo[pinoy]
Improving the in-game ethiquette B_160_400_0_FFFFFF_C5C5C5_FFFFFF_000000_0_1_1
join US on facebook
Online of the Days

Improving the in-game ethiquette

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sindroms
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer

Improving the in-game ethiquette Empty
PostSubject: Improving the in-game ethiquette   Improving the in-game ethiquette EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:20 pm

sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfGreetz, we all know that BF2 is a team-oriantated game, but not everyone realizes that.

I know this has been implemented on other servers, I do not know if the owners scripted this by themselves or is the script downloadable, but it works like this:

Players, who are in a squad receive 1 additional point for every capture/kill/assist/heal/revive/ammo/etc

Nuff said, teamork is needed at all times, if people are given the chance to earn more points by being medics, support, walking in groups, then it would increse the teamwork on the server perfectly.

Players, who spot and warn others about incoming threats get one point for every 5 (?) spots.

Easy enough, spotting enemy players and vehicles may help people be prepaired when they reach their destination. If a player spots 5 units (which are not the same players so to avoid exploiting and spamming) they get 1 point.

Sniper kits should receive 2 points, since in real life it's actually their purpose of monitoring enemy movement and this would solve the "snipers are not team players" problem in-game.

Players who repair damaged vehicles and/or command buildings should get a higher repair score.

Often I see the team ignoring a blown up UAV trailer as they wait for the jets, because by the time you repair it and get one measly point, you can just as well go kill 4 to 9 people.

Players, who baserape should only get 1 point per every 5 kills (to be revised)

Players baserape for number of reasons. One of them is to get easy kills which upset the opposing players. By implementing a zone in which the kill would bring only 0.2 points can easaly get rid of this problem and baseraping would used ONLY to delay the enemy and/or take out their tactical structures and/or vehicles.
Sniper kits should not be affected, shooting the MEC base from the Hotel roof or the ConSite hill is dangerous and hard enough to be at least somewhat rewarding.

Choppers as well as the SU do not work until both seats are full.

Simple enough, gets rid of seatswitching.

Engeneers score 2 points for every kill with an AT mine, Snipers get 2 points for every Claymore kill.

If you give people reason to use these, I am sure it will make things a lot more interested, when you try to drive into the hotel with a tank and find at least 70 mines lying around.

Special Ops kits should receive score points for eliminating the opposing commanders tactical structures.

Indeed they should, I infiltrate a base with 32 hostiles in it to take out their arty, I should get some kind of reward for risking my butt, don't i?

Countersnipers should get 2 points per kill.

Any player, who kills an enemy sniper should be rewarded more.

Vehicle kills should be worth more points.

You kill a chopper (most likely =(c)=Firestorm and or
skiappa) you should get rewarded

More to come later...
Back to top Go down
=(c)=DYESTAVOS
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
=(c)=DYESTAVOS

PostSubject: Re: Improving the in-game ethiquette   Improving the in-game ethiquette EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:21 pm

i just tried that to place in our servers long ago before our servers start to run
but our servers couldn't handle that auto admin called punkbuster screenshot,
punkbuster screenshots is a system that sends screenshots of people''s
screen''s to various groups. the most popular are pbbans and
punksbusted. that done by default automatically ban hackers. kick high pings, kick baserapers and more with
punksbusted and pbbans that send a ban file to our servers, it needs more power or not our system can not handle it.
our server is just a cheapest server who runs online but become known as great with a # 3 top ranking all bf2demo servers worldwide.
anyway, i just started this servers and clan .
if there is more staff of the clan or members who are willing to support by donating some little amount of $ Improving the in-game ethiquette Icon_lol every month.
then we can stablish a powerfull servers morethan the other clans and servers do.
in other words, " our server is weak " even you sent 10 sentences succesive to the admin chat the system is automatically shutdown and restarting Improving the in-game ethiquette Icon_twisted
hehe:
for now til we dont have more financers /supporters/managers or donators
our server will run in a simple way, and be admining in a simple way and have fun in a simple way Improving the in-game ethiquette Icon_lol Improving the in-game ethiquette Icon_biggrin Improving the in-game ethiquette Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.cobransgaming.net
sindroms
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer

PostSubject: Re: Improving the in-game ethiquette   Improving the in-game ethiquette EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:48 pm

Well, it's not so much as baseraping, but o encourage people to work in squads by giving them a brand new score point system. Dunno if the script would take too much from the PC, then again, sometimes the good old "vanilla" feel of BF2demo is needed.

Tho there WAS a small serverside setting for the demo to get rid of the pronejumping.
Back to top Go down
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]

PostSubject: Re: Improving the in-game ethiquette   Improving the in-game ethiquette EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:19 pm

the solution of that guys who break rules in our server is:need more active admins
if you were geting problems with base rapers and rule breakers,go to everlander,i can help you,im online 14 hours or more in this server.
for help,call me in xfire
fatalblaze
thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Improving the in-game ethiquette   Improving the in-game ethiquette Empty

Back to top Go down

Improving the in-game ethiquette
Page 1 of 1