COBRANS GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COBRANS GAMING

COBRANS =(c)= COMMUNITY

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
=(c)= STANDARD TIME
Similar topics
your STAFF !
VERY IMPORTANT!FOR EVERLANDER SERVER! Sdye1410
COBRANS=(c)=demo[pinoy]
VERY IMPORTANT!FOR EVERLANDER SERVER! B_160_400_0_FFFFFF_C5C5C5_FFFFFF_000000_0_1_1
join US on facebook
Online of the Days

VERY IMPORTANT!FOR EVERLANDER SERVER!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]

VERY IMPORTANT!FOR EVERLANDER SERVER! Empty
PostSubject: VERY IMPORTANT!FOR EVERLANDER SERVER!   VERY IMPORTANT!FOR EVERLANDER SERVER! EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:14 pm

One more admin,Im online 14 hours per day,and i only can see me as an admin in that server,we only need 1 more admin!ah
and we ned more vehicles,and increase damage of:
tank shot to helicopter( you need 2....) put it to (1)
anti tank shot to helicopter (you need 3) set that to (2)
Increase score of flag capture (only 1) set that to maximum (5) or (3)
increase damage of helicopter missle to plane(you need 2) set that to (1) and when you were reloading or were near the airfield(4) because of the base rapers
plane need more damage in machine gun to a tank/apc/car tank(you need fly and back shoting him without miss shot 4 times) set that to (2.5) or (2.0/1.7) and to apc (2.1/1.8/1.5) car (1.5)
Very needed to increase aim of igla to an jet and less to chopper
Increase accurary of m95
not needed but add the time of helicopter missle to 1 more second ^^
Decrease the damage to an jet when he just hit the floor with very low speed (150) - (190)
Increase 35% of damage of m95 to an chopper when the shot hit the part what make he fly.
Increase damage of eryx/sraw to chopper when hit the part what make he fly doing only 1 shot,the top part(1 shot) and the back he start losing the ALT until he down to the floor.
Very needed too,remove the damage to teammates when you hit with vehicles,do that with every vehicle!and c4 needed tooo...
add 1 essex near the mig plane and one near the other side of base of mec in the helicopter location,add one more igla for every side of base of usmc and mec.
add one su-34 for usmc base
increase the spawn of an plane and helicopter for both teams,decrease the spawn of uss essex when other team have all flags,and increase the spawn of uss essex when team have all flags,if possible...because of base rapers...
add two machine guns in the boat spawn of ship,against foot base rapers and vehicle base rapers add 1 igla.
increase the health of bhawk to double because of iglas/stingers.
Dont allow mec to use the machine guns of the boat spawn,what i told for add...only when eh have flags.
Increase th tank resistence to chopper missles,not tv....
Increase accurary of machine gun of usmc and the damage of machine gun mec(default mg)
increase bit more the accurary of the special forces second weapon.
increase damage of assault weapon,one grenade for destroy jet,two grenades for helicopter.
Back to top Go down
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT!FOR EVERLANDER SERVER!   VERY IMPORTANT!FOR EVERLANDER SERVER! EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:15 pm

If you want me to translate what you dont understand i translate it...because i dont translate none part of what i posted in this topic...
Back to top Go down
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT!FOR EVERLANDER SERVER!   VERY IMPORTANT!FOR EVERLANDER SERVER! EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:16 pm

I hope you like my idea and suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT!FOR EVERLANDER SERVER!   VERY IMPORTANT!FOR EVERLANDER SERVER! Empty

Back to top Go down

VERY IMPORTANT!FOR EVERLANDER SERVER!
Page 1 of 1