COBRANS GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COBRANS GAMING

COBRANS =(c)= COMMUNITY

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
=(c)= STANDARD TIME
Similar topics
your STAFF !
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR] Sdye1410
COBRANS=(c)=demo[pinoy]
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR] B_160_400_0_FFFFFF_C5C5C5_FFFFFF_000000_0_1_1
join US on facebook
Online of the Days

=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]

=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR] Empty
PostSubject: =(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]   =(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR] EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:13 am

Hello there!

I'am sorry for dont post about me ;D,my name in real life ir jorge but here you can call me wolf or capitain,im playing this game more than 5 months or 4
I registred to cobrans more than 4 months,but i had problems with register,but 1 month ago i register to the clan in this site,i registered to the xfire easy,only had some problems here.
I dont remember who invite me,my first account in bf2 was HeadShoOt=D my friends was stony-malony and canyouhandleme,stony invited me to cobrans,and now im a member of cobrans for 4 months or more.
I'am 17 years old and i live in ' Brasil/BR ' i like playing bf2d,and i like destroying jets/helicopters are my favorites,and i like flying.
I hope i spend my time here in this clan to have fun and make new friends!
And i promise,I'am loyal to this clan,also im sweep admin,if you have problems in server'everlander' and you want talk to me PM me in xfire or try talk to me in server.
X-Fire:fatalblaze

By WolF

Last edited by =(c)=WolfCapiTaiN[BR] on Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]

PostSubject: Re: =(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]   =(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR] EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:22 am

There photos of me,crazy nephews,mother,sister and my best friend.
https://cobrans.forumotion.net/photo-s-and-personal-property-f13/my-picture-t26-15.htm#1946
Back to top Go down
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]

PostSubject: Re: =(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]   =(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:27 pm

=(c)=WolfCapiTaiN[BR] wrote:
Hello there!

Hello There!I'am Wolf,Your heart is mine when you die Twisted Evil !!
I'am sorry for dont post about me ;D,my name in real life ir jorge but here you can call me wolf or capitain,im playing this game more than 5 months or 4
I registred to cobrans more than 4 months,but i had problems with register,but 1 month ago i register to the clan in this site,i registered to the xfire easy,only had some problems here.
I dont remember who invite me,my first account in bf2 was HeadShoOt=D my friends was stony-malony and canyouhandleme,stony invited me to cobrans,and now im a member of cobrans for 4 months or more.
I'am 17 years old and i live in ' Brasil/BR ' i like playing bf2d,and i like destroying jets/helicopters are my favorites,and i like flying.
I hope i spend my time here in this clan to have fun and make new friends!
And i promise,I'am loyal to this clan,also im sweep admin,if you have problems in server'everlander' and you want talk to me PM me in xfire or try talk to me in server.
X-Fire:fatalblaze

By WolF
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]   =(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR] Empty

Back to top Go down

=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]
Page 1 of 1