COBRANS GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COBRANS GAMING

COBRANS =(c)= COMMUNITY

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
=(c)= STANDARD TIME
Similar topics
your STAFF !
2 questions,later will come more... Sdye1410
COBRANS=(c)=demo[pinoy]
2 questions,later will come more... B_160_400_0_FFFFFF_C5C5C5_FFFFFF_000000_0_1_1
join US on facebook
Online of the Days

2 questions,later will come more...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]

2 questions,later will come more... Empty
PostSubject: 2 questions,later will come more...   2 questions,later will come more... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:06 am

1-Would be possible show in he bf2 game screen in any corner of the window saying if we have all flags or no.
2-Would be possible to we have mod 'auto warning aabout base raping' ?maximum warnings:2 or 3,without admin there he get kicked...after warnings,and when dmin on,he see guy beiong warned,now he can kick/ban the guy....Why?after i see guy raping i need minimize and go to bf2cc and wrn him,and after i warn nd back to the game,he do other rape,now i need go and kick.....If we could have auto warn mod only could help against rule breakers,with that now people dont say....you dont warned me!!!!!!!!(when he already know the rules)
Back to top Go down

2 questions,later will come more...
Page 1 of 1