COBRANS GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COBRANS GAMING

COBRANS =(c)= COMMUNITY

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
=(c)= STANDARD TIME
Similar topics
your STAFF !
I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) Sdye1410
COBRANS=(c)=demo[pinoy]
I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) B_160_400_0_FFFFFF_C5C5C5_FFFFFF_000000_0_1_1
join US on facebook
Online of the Days

I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED)

Go down 
+3
=(c)=Sharko-21
=(c)=DYESTAVOS
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]

I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) Empty
PostSubject: I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED)   I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:03 am

1-welyn dont like me(i dont know why)
2-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(edited)
3-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(edited)
4-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(edited)
5-Ok,im doing my job correctly every day,and them a guy called 'kODY' anasheedy account do some rapes,i banned him,i dont know was anasheedy,i dont know about his accounts,kamaz saw th base raping too and finger,and anasheedy says what i abuse of power(ana,i dont want to accuse you of base rape nothing,ur my buddy,and base raping is an thing what happen everyday in bf2,dont worry with that),ok days after i was doing my job and was kicking some idles,checking for tking in bf2cc,i cliced onn ban buttom not kick,accidently ban an guy for idle,in 3 seoconds i was going remove his ban,less than 5 minutes my account get disabled because i tryed to tell players no break rules,they say i dont warn everyone,i warned so,saying ;WARNING DONT BASE RAPE,TK,SPAM...etc all the others...!!!!!!!
And i dont know that is spam,lyn dyes said to me now thats a spam,im sorry but...you missed something,you know im new admin,why you at least dont warn me what that message 'high warning' is an spam?
I got a question.
Everyone here tell me now and be honestly,without offenses....Tell me what i did of wrong,and what i can do for be better admin for servers,because i dont see nothing wrong on my job.
6-In 1 month or less i buy two or 1 server for this clan.If welyn say its only 10 dollars.
But im not sure now,I am being severely mistreated by friends here in the clan,if they are my frien to say,im to confuse now about all that what happened.
I feel bad all this.

Last edited by =(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR] on Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
=(c)=DYESTAVOS
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
=(c)=DYESTAVOS

PostSubject: Re: I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED)   I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:50 am

whos co-admin hates and mentioned by wolf captain
you have to reply his topic why you hate him
put the proof of his adminship violations ,if you cannot prove it
then your accusation is false and you have also considered into disciplinary action.

look at our rules http://www.xfire.com/communities/cobrans/news/925737/ anyone commit violation in the rules will be punish
Back to top Go down
http://www.cobransgaming.net
=(c)=Sharko-21
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Sharko-21

PostSubject: Re: I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED)   I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:27 am

I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) Icon_minipost_newSubject: I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member. I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) Icon_minitimeToday at 4:03 am

4-star buck dont like me because i dont shut my mouth he say(can we start from the beginning?im very sorry)

Sriously,i already saw ban list of admins banning others for idle,high
ping and other bad reasons(PERMANENTLY) With purpose,and i dont see
nothing happn to they,and when me....do an accient,and when in less
thaan 10 seconds get fixd,i get account disabled......

Ok Ok ,

Well, I would your rights disabled for few reasons,

1 I think you post too many reply every where in forum and every days In every topics we only see you, this is so boring
I don t say you have to write nothing i want say you can reply at every topic you want but make a concentrate reply and no 3 reply for put : lol ok or useless reply

2 i had problem with you today again and in past because you pass your time to discute what i do example i banned Ganz rus and in public you come for say i abuse power i ban for no reason etc , but do you really know who is this guy ?i don t think
There is nothing worst for our server than have an new admin who discute in public channel decision of other admins who are admin since lot a many times than him
If you disagree something you have private message here, xfire or (in an extrem situation) topic here

3 One day with one of my few stealth account you kicked me for be something like 40 sec afk ? do you find it well ?

4 Guys who banned for hight ping etc
example: you have a guy who come with 1000 ping , you kick him
he come back
you re kick him etc
Finally you finish by ban him and it s justify...
Why keep a guy who play with 1000 ping ? he can t play normally, make lag serv and at least it s more a pb than a good player
For that i banned some guys high ping for this reason ...

5 Ingame you talk too much you act like the owner of this serv, pass your time to warn guys, for be idle too soon (what is the interest to warn someone idle ? if he is idle he don t see your warn if he is here he is not idle isn t it ?)
As you know i come often with new acc near every day and i see what it happen, how new admins respect rules etc
I found you used your admins rights only when you was concerned by the pb When you are admin you have to do every thing

6 Don t reivente rules as you want like today too
There is rules you should know them for be a good admin

After that i have nothing against you, Just your acting bored me
If you can stop that and stop discute every thing in public, discute in private if you want, after that i will have nothing against you

I forgotten something who i would say :

I purpose sothing about new admins :

I think it can be good to open a new topic about someone who want become admin
old admin put them advise about this guy and we proceed a vote for determinate who agree and who disagree
I can be good for avoid in futur this situation or you have someone alone against visibly many persons
Back to top Go down
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]

PostSubject: Re: I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED)   I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:07 am

1-This,dyes can answer for you.(youre wrong again)
2-I said it in public for you stop with the unreason bans(continue)
3-no dont kicked idle unless hes afk more than 1 minute,bf2cc dont lies.(your wrong again)
4-Dyes said,its not allowed to ban players for high ping.(you re wrong again)
5-I talk to you normal,and i dont talk like owner of server,maybe u confused my talking?...Why i warm idles?idles not dead can be playing,he idle for 1 min them he back,he move his mouse,th 1 minuts will stay(you know that ur ancient admin as you say)what you mean with this?-> I found you used your admins rights only when you was concerned by the pb When you are admin you have to do every thing.
6-Don t reivente? create?
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED)   I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:42 pm

Yes starbuck i have seen you using your power too much...even my friend yesterday tought you are too strict... ganz rus havent done anything wrong when i have been playing... you HAVE banned people for idiot reasons like Raping you never give any warnings when im in servers you keep kicking people and you manage to piss whole server off just banning and kicking others this is bad for reputation and our servers.
The fact that wolf replys to topics is nothing more than being active and why you read if there is nothing useful to you, i mean who gives a shit is wolf replying every topic
Back to top Go down
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]

PostSubject: Re: I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED)   I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:39 am

-.-' wut the problem in reply topics
Back to top Go down
TheDonUK
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer

PostSubject: Re: I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED)   I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:03 am

Interesting thread, I must say i agree with some of jacks points about you wolfcaptain.

We are supposed to be a clan, and clans support each other, not accuse each other in public.

My only dealings with you have been on pinoy when i have killed you a few times you publicly imply i am cheating by saying something like "How could you have seen me"... I find this disrespectful and childish. As starbuck says its not good for any server for the players to see admins arguing with each other in public chat, use xfire if you want to make accusations or say negative things... which unfortunately you only seem to say.

I have never seen you laugh at something or seemingly have any fun, just flex your powers as admin, and accuse people of cheating/power abuse.

I forget where you are from, perhaps there is a culture clash with myself, because i find the way you talk to people disrespectful. and i dont give respect to those who dont give it back...
Back to top Go down
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]

PostSubject: Re: I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED)   I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:38 pm

Dude,wait an moment,i said how did you see me,'ITS AN QUESTION'.
2-i dont called you of cheater.
3-just flex your powers as admin, and accuse people of cheating/power abuse.( i dont do that,why do u think i do that?remembering what i dont accuse you of cheat and nobody ....also i dont abuse,you know what is abusing?
4-What i said what make you think what i dont respect you?
Dont take this chat like an offense or disrespect to you now,im just asking questions and talking to you.
Yes i have fun in game^^.
And what more you agree with starbuck,continue talking because i dont think what you replyed is right/sure.
So,lets forgot 1,2,3 and 4 unless you say what im wrong,if no,continue,telling what more you agree with starbuck.
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED)   I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:34 pm

now THIS is interesting...
"put the proof of his adminship violations ,if you cannot prove it
then your accusation is false and you have also considered into disciplinary action."
is what dyestavos say about accusations about other admins, so if you cant prove abusive admin is considered false...
Back to top Go down
TheDonUK
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer

PostSubject: Re: I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED)   I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:38 pm

Wolf, You are correct you never openly accused me of cheating, but the undertones in your comments were such that it was the only implication i could draw from your comments.

If you actually think about the act of asking someone "How they saw you" if you are not accusing them of cheating it is ridiculous question isnt it... They saw you somehow and now your dead, it happens in war. The only reason someone asks that question is becuase they suspect foul play. Im sorry if you say otherwise you insult my intelligence.

As for 3) I have no proof of what i say, it was just a general observation and as such i retract that comment

4) Wolf, do you realise how you come across to others? I am starting to get the idea that you do not do anything on purpose and its just your nature. But i feel you should try to be more polite and put across a more professional attitude in doing your admin job.

In previous clans very very rarely would people question other members actions because it just looks bad on the whole clan.
I remember a couple of months ago i publicly accused Firestorm of abuse of power when he kicked my heli gunner for rape. It was me jumping out of anger and not thinking the situation through. I only did that once (question admin in public) and never again.

I posted in this thread because for some reason we have two cobrans members attacking starbuck. Sometimes jack does not warn before a kick but from what i have seen of him doing his job over the last (4 months now i have been on pinoy) i find him swift but fair. I think if you guys have issues you should join chat together and resolve them so we can move forward together as a clan, not little sepirate pockets of support and civil war.
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED)   I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:34 am

i dont really care is there civil war on clan if that dont effect on me.
Back to top Go down
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]

PostSubject: Re: I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED)   I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:32 am

Heh,i dont have any problems with jack now,dont worry,we are buddys like me and maxpayne,we are good buddys Wink COOL SKIN for the forums!!!!!!!!I LOVED THE MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED)   I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:28 pm

we are buddies? i tought we are enemies Very Happy(joke)
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Sgt.Nikkidinho
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Sgt.Nikkidinho

PostSubject: Re: I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED)   I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:41 am

omg im tired of reading this. why couldn´t you guys make it shorter I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED)   I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:34 pm

because it will bug you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]

PostSubject: Re: I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED)   I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:14 am

HAHAHAHA ;D,and nikki,ur not forced to read hehehe:D if u dont have good hands and eyes for reply and read all the topics xd like me and payne
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED)   I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:15 am

i dont read...i just get message and i read two things above I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]

PostSubject: Re: I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED)   I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:03 pm

>.> remove this ok ->have good hands and eyes
because max payne dont read complete Surprised
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED)   I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:17 am

i remove what :O
Back to top Go down
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]

PostSubject: Re: I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED)   I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:30 am

i think what u read all the letters but u dont u red just the two things above urtoo lazy for reading Razz.
now i remove what i said:have good hands and eyes
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED)   I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:21 pm

xd im too lazy to read
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Zakor1138
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Zakor1138

PostSubject: Re: I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED)   I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:25 pm

I would just like to remind people about keeping a formal and mature typing style on the forums as mentioned in the 'Forum Terms of service' which I bet all of you have read and accepted.

"[...] - Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised! [...]"
Forum Terms of Service = https://cobrans.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=register
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED)   I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:05 pm

hmm who do you mean with that? is 1337 allowed? 1m 70/\/1 for example
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Zakor1138
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Zakor1138

PostSubject: Re: I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED)   I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:31 pm

I would say excessive use of any sort of SMS-style language is out of the question apparently. You could have some occasionally, I am not saying there's anything wrong with 1337 or h4x0r or something similar but instead make an effort to keep a good spelling and grammar at all times.
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED)   I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:32 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED)   I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'am very dissapoint with any cobrans member.(ALL EDITED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next