COBRANS GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COBRANS GAMING

COBRANS =(c)= COMMUNITY

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
=(c)= STANDARD TIME
your STAFF !
please can some one help me ? - Page 2 Sdye1410
COBRANS=(c)=demo[pinoy]
please can some one help me ? - Page 2 B_160_400_0_FFFFFF_C5C5C5_FFFFFF_000000_0_1_1
join US on facebook
Online of the Days

please can some one help me ?

Go down 
+5
=(c)=salih salloum
|DSA|MaxPayne
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]
=(c)=welyn
Rman
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rman
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer

please can some one help me ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: please can some one help me ?   please can some one help me ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

hi guys can some one help me here? please can some one help me ? - Page 2 Icon_sad
i need add server to bf2 but i cant my friend tell me this is good place to add can some one help or tell me how i can add server here ? please can some one help me ? - Page 2 Icon_exclaim please can some one help me ? - Page 2 Icon_exclaim please help please can some one help me ? - Page 2 Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Cobra_SFX
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Cobra_SFX

PostSubject: Re: please can some one help me ?   please can some one help me ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:16 am

Yes after ive replied ...

"and you think im not honest ??" - No you lied to me to get me to kick someone.

Who do i think i am? i tell it how it is and no bullshit, i am your server admin, your moderator and server modder, i have the deepest respect for these guys and gals, i watch them play and they have fun and have some great skills, i joined them because they together make a great clan and i like to help them, nothing more nothing less, i have done this kind of role for many years.

My advice to you - dont throw tantrums on the server and dont demand when your in the wrong.

Fresh converation start ... crap weather were having lately huh?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mods-r-us.net
=(c)=welyn
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
=(c)=welyn

PostSubject: Re: please can some one help me ?   please can some one help me ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:20 am

sally shalom
cobra SFX said,This clan welcomes anyone but you need to be honest and fair and show some maturity and respect.
you have to show respect you have to be thankful with cobra_sfx he did'nt remove you from the team for disrespecting him.
remember cobra SFx is on the high position , he's not only the admin but a team moderator and he has full rights to do what ever good for the team as our founder agreed
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/clans/cobrans/
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: please can some one help me ?   please can some one help me ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:38 pm

cobra yes there is very crappy weather Very Happy rains whole the time, soon fishing to our cabin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
=(c)=salih salloum
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=salih salloum

PostSubject: Re: please can some one help me ?   please can some one help me ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:59 pm

Welyn my name is salih salloum not sally shalom and im show respect for all at this clan so why thay treat me like this ???? thay dont respect me and im respect them so you must know this okay ! and if he need kick me from this clan thats your or his chose (NVM) but i dont do anything bad to this Clan okay !
Back to top Go down
http://www.cobransgaming.net
=(c)=salih salloum
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=salih salloum

PostSubject: Re: please can some one help me ?   please can some one help me ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Very Cool Cobra Just Have fun with that nice great skills with them ...
Back to top Go down
=(c)=DYESTAVOS
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
=(c)=DYESTAVOS

PostSubject: Re: please can some one help me ?   please can some one help me ? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:55 am

please can some one help me ? - Page 2 Dyesta10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please can some one help me ?   please can some one help me ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

please can some one help me ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COBRANS GAMING :: COBRANS CATEGORY :: General Chat-
Jump to: