COBRANS GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COBRANS GAMING

COBRANS =(c)= COMMUNITY

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
=(c)= STANDARD TIME
Similar topics
your STAFF !
WEEKEND BATTLE? Sdye1410
COBRANS=(c)=demo[pinoy]
WEEKEND BATTLE? B_160_400_0_FFFFFF_C5C5C5_FFFFFF_000000_0_1_1
join US on facebook
Online of the Days

WEEKEND BATTLE?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

WEEKEND BATTLE? Empty
PostSubject: WEEKEND BATTLE?   WEEKEND BATTLE? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:32 pm

At what server will be the next WEEKEND BATTLE??? The TeamDeatchmatch server is closed... also it will be now at Everlander or Pinoy? Or the deathmatch server will restarted before the weekend battle start?? WEEKEND BATTLE? Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
=(c)=welyn
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
=(c)=welyn

WEEKEND BATTLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEKEND BATTLE?   WEEKEND BATTLE? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:05 am

lets go to pinoy server
lets keep doing this so that all players may can see us in unity
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/clans/cobrans/
=(c)=Zakor1138
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Zakor1138

WEEKEND BATTLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEKEND BATTLE?   WEEKEND BATTLE? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:20 am

There could always be the problem of the server being full...
Back to top Go down
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

WEEKEND BATTLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEKEND BATTLE?   WEEKEND BATTLE? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:59 am

ok also on pinoy thx WEEKEND BATTLE? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Spielverderber
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Spielverderber

WEEKEND BATTLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEKEND BATTLE?   WEEKEND BATTLE? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:03 am

sounds good... then i can use the chopper Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.de
Cobra_SFX
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Cobra_SFX

WEEKEND BATTLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEKEND BATTLE?   WEEKEND BATTLE? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:07 pm

As long as our members can get in thats fine, we may need to kick some for this but thats ok too, the clan is the priority, if theres enough players we should also consider =(c)= versus all public members, that is good for training Smile

Im working nightshifts at the moment so will miss some of the fun but ill be in when i get up today Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mods-r-us.net
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

WEEKEND BATTLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEKEND BATTLE?   WEEKEND BATTLE? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:07 pm

yea ok also COBRANS vs people great WEEKEND BATTLE? Icon_biggrin we need training in our teamplay WEEKEND BATTLE? Icon_basketball
Back to top Go down
Spielverderber
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Spielverderber

WEEKEND BATTLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEKEND BATTLE?   WEEKEND BATTLE? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:22 pm

yes...and i hope that more c members will be there today.
Back to top Go down
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

WEEKEND BATTLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEKEND BATTLE?   WEEKEND BATTLE? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:28 pm

yes WEEKEND BATTLE? Icon_smile what do you think about that this weekend fight we should fight on the ground in teams to train our skills in teamplay and capture flags ?WEEKEND BATTLE? Icon_biggrinnot so many in the air WEEKEND BATTLE? Icon_eek WEEKEND BATTLE? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Spielverderber
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Spielverderber

WEEKEND BATTLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEKEND BATTLE?   WEEKEND BATTLE? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:36 pm

yes thats good idea...but we should have some guyz who take the chopper or jet. Its important that we some chopper and jet backup.
I think i will do both. I play some ground but also airforce. Thats sound awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

WEEKEND BATTLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEKEND BATTLE?   WEEKEND BATTLE? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:58 pm

i will this weekend batle fight on the ground i can pwn them with chopper an another day WEEKEND BATTLE? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Cobra_SFX
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Cobra_SFX

WEEKEND BATTLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEKEND BATTLE?   WEEKEND BATTLE? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:51 pm

Defo need to work on squads and tactics and roles etc, looking forward to implementing this with you all and we can have private server tests and =(c)= versus public etc, good for training and improves squad/commander comms etc i can force us all on the same team for the Cobrans V Public fun/training like i did yesterday.

Was talking with Tetratron yesterday about this, if the clan is having clan matches etc then this is a must, we should also consider voice comms like TS or VOIP when working on the same team.

Also agree on the variations of roles, we do need 2 Cobra Helis in the air, one for close ground support of squads and the other watching his back and using the TV at every opportunity, they can alternate these roles too to replenish ammo etc.

Defo need 2 F35Bs in the air, one continually hunting that SU34 and the other as his wingman watching for the MIG29, of course both can bomb/cannon targets in ground support roles as they prowl. On MEC team the same needs to apply with the MIG29 watching over the SU34. ALL team members need to "spot" enemy targets at all times so the pilots (and ground crews) can have a better idea what is around them.

We also need the right kit for the roles, eg MGer in Heli so he can resupply himself and any ground crew nearby. A spec Ops working alone would need a heli ride into the enemy base to keep targetting the Commander assets, aircraft also need to keep applying the pressure on these at any opportunity.

Ground crews need to consist of a medic, resupply, possibly an engineer for repairs and his anti-tank mines, and any other useful type of kit, we can experiment here.

Commander ... needs to have good experience and read the game well, i dont know how many of you bother with this role but i used to enjoy it, done quite a lot of hours as Commander in full BF2, he needs to stay hidden until all flags are captured, then he should spawn on the land and help guard one of the flags and continue his role. He shouldnt be fighting as much, just stay hidden and safe near a flag, his scans will warn him of anyone nearby and he should spot as many enemy as possible he sees on his scan.

Squadleaders should always reply yes to a Commander request so anyone in their squad that is suitable or nearby the requested order can respond. Team chat/VOIP helps a lot here too.

More to come, feel free to comment/add to etc, i havent finished yet but will let you digest the above and can start planning stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mods-r-us.net
Sponsored content

WEEKEND BATTLE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEKEND BATTLE?   WEEKEND BATTLE? Empty

Back to top Go down

WEEKEND BATTLE?
Page 1 of 1