COBRANS GAMING

COBRANS =(c)= COMMUNITY
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
=(c)= STANDARD TIME
your STAFF !
COBRANS=(c)=demo[pinoy]
join US on facebook
Online of the Days

Share | 
 

 Hi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
=(c)=Specops_@owns
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
avatar

Posts : 46
Points : 60
Join date : 2010-08-06
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Hi   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:33 pm

Hi ther Smile

I am max, .. and i play on your servers sometimes when there are much online Razz

I am looking forward to playing with some of you ingame.

IGN: Specops_@owns
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
avatar

Posts : 624
Points : 659
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 22
Location : Bratislava,Slovakia :)

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:15 am

hi Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
=(c)=Specops_@owns
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
avatar

Posts : 46
Points : 60
Join date : 2010-08-06
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:40 am

Just got accepted to cobra =)

I created an ingame name allready, but just noticed i used the wrong tag Embarassed

=(C)= instead of =(c)=

Well, does it matter alot? Otherwise i just keep playing on that account Razz I got some score allready ..
If it matters, i will just create new account Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
© Kajaani
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
avatar

Posts : 690
Points : 762
Join date : 2009-12-14
Age : 26
Location : On bicycle, Kajaani, FInland <33

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:44 pm

Whatthe? Ur using Cobrans tag when ur Cobran????????????

Or just another mistake?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
=(c)=Specops_@owns
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
avatar

Posts : 46
Points : 60
Join date : 2010-08-06
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:26 pm

=(c)=_ChopperW}{ORE wrote:
Whatthe? Ur using Cobrans tag when ur Cobran????????????

Or just another mistake?

What do you mean??

I said my INgamename is =(c)=|ccc||SpecOps ... Whats wrong with that? Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
© Kajaani
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
avatar

Posts : 690
Points : 762
Join date : 2009-12-14
Age : 26
Location : On bicycle, Kajaani, FInland <33

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:12 am

=(c)=Specops_@owns wrote:
Just got accepted to cobra =)

I created an ingame name allready, but just noticed i used the wrong tag Embarassed

=(C)= instead of =(c)=

Well, does it matter alot? Otherwise i just keep playing on that account Razz I got some score allready ..
If it matters, i will just create new account Smile

Accepted to COBRA?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
=(c)=Specops_@owns
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
avatar

Posts : 46
Points : 60
Join date : 2010-08-06
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:27 pm

ChopperW}{ORE wrote:
=(c)=Specops_@owns wrote:
Just got accepted to cobra =)

I created an ingame name allready, but just noticed i used the wrong tag Embarassed

=(C)= instead of =(c)=

Well, does it matter alot? Otherwise i just keep playing on that account Razz I got some score allready ..
If it matters, i will just create new account Smile

Accepted to COBRA?

Awww lol.. I am allways cobfused between Cobra and Cobrans Razz

Please excuse me when i say COBRA again Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
avatar

Posts : 624
Points : 659
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 22
Location : Bratislava,Slovakia :)

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:01 pm

many ppl think that cobra is cobrans
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spielverderber
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
avatar

Posts : 452
Points : 467
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 23
Location : with chopper in heaven :)

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:07 pm

=(c)=Specops_@owns wrote:
ChopperW}{ORE wrote:
=(c)=Specops_@owns wrote:
Just got accepted to cobra =)

I created an ingame name allready, but just noticed i used the wrong tag Embarassed

=(C)= instead of =(c)=

Well, does it matter alot? Otherwise i just keep playing on that account Razz I got some score allready ..
If it matters, i will just create new account Smile

Accepted to COBRA?

Awww lol.. I am allways cobfused between Cobra and Cobrans Razz

Please excuse me when i say COBRA again Wink



Noo specops no excuses again Very Happy say cobra again and Spielverderber gives u a punch in ya face RazzVery Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.de
=(c)=Specops_@owns
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
avatar

Posts : 46
Points : 60
Join date : 2010-08-06
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:41 pm

=(c)=Spielverdaerber wrote:
=(c)=Specops_@owns wrote:
ChopperW}{ORE wrote:
=(c)=Specops_@owns wrote:
Just got accepted to cobra =)

I created an ingame name allready, but just noticed i used the wrong tag Embarassed

=(C)= instead of =(c)=

Well, does it matter alot? Otherwise i just keep playing on that account Razz I got some score allready ..
If it matters, i will just create new account Smile

Accepted to COBRA?

Awww lol.. I am allways cobfused between Cobra and Cobrans Razz

Please excuse me when i say COBRA again Wink



Noo specops no excuses again Very Happy say cobra again and Spielverderber gives u a punch in ya face RazzVery Happy

Cobra(ns) Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hi   

Back to top Go down
 
Hi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COBRANS GAMING :: COBRANS CATEGORY :: Introduction and Greetings-
Jump to: