COBRANS GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COBRANS GAMING

COBRANS =(c)= COMMUNITY

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
=(c)= STANDARD TIME
Similar topics
your STAFF !
HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member Sdye1410
COBRANS=(c)=demo[pinoy]
HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member B_160_400_0_FFFFFF_C5C5C5_FFFFFF_000000_0_1_1
join US on facebook
Online of the Days

HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member

Go down 
+6
=(c)=aliftdm
=(c)=sweetamz
=(c)=welyn
=(c)=14remco14
=(c)=_Call_Me_Bobby
=(c)=
10 posters
AuthorMessage
=(c)=
Owner/Administrator
Owner/Administrator
=(c)=

HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member   HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:27 am

theres a lot of question:
how to become admin or you need this

under construction:=
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/communities/cobrans/
=(c)=_Call_Me_Bobby
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member   HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:56 pm

My friend and honored COBRANS founder Dystavos, , honored COBRANS – Members, dear friends:

what I try to do with this posting is, to start a discussion about some aspects of our servers. I say „our servers“ but we don´t want to forget, that without Deystavos and his great work there won´t be any servers. So please understand my words as a message from someone who is proud to be a COBRANS. I write this because while we`re growing and getting new memembers there really is a need that the rules are also growing.

So I will list some points and I hope, that you can tell me, what you think of them.

We have fantastic servers – let´s make them more fantastic Smile

Please understand all following points as ideas – ideas that need to be discussed by us.

1. Serverlanguage : to watch for the user´s language it´s important, that they use a language, admins can understand. Usually that will be english and (in my case) german. In my opinion, we need a official server language.

2. More admins: as my job allows me to work most of the time at home I have an eye on the pinoy server most of the day. We really need some more active hosts; the tactic of Dystavos to give good players admin – rights is (in my opinion) a really good way to get skilled and serious players. We need more COBRANS hosts! Let`s talk about what a new admin MUST have to be an admin!

3. Ban time: how long do we have to ban peopel for what? I got already some cheaters/glitchers/teamkillers in the ban list; I just released two of them after this weekend. How long do we ban peopel for what?

4. Active forum: let`s think about way to get more peopel in this forum; maybe we make some advertise ingame for stuff here in the forum; anounce games/talks and so on?

5. Map designer crew: I know many of you have very good computer skills. We need a crew wich is very skilled by designing maps and stuff because we need some changes at the pinoy map: for example a anti-baseraping script, need to fix the river – flag bug, need to do somethign against glitchers/ hackers (exspecially the comander hack). For lots of these there are scripts...let`s find them! We nned some people who work that out.

6. Behavior of COBRANS ingame: as the server rules say it´s forbidden to use bad words. We, as COBRANS, should show to the other users what´s a good and fair game behavior is – let´s be the good example for others! I never warn or kick COBRANS when they use bad words – but let´s watch our language. If we behave against the server rules we can´t blame others that they do too!

7. High ping of the EXCESS (kor) server: I mainly just know the pinoy server because the EXCESS (kor) server always got a very high ping. Not only for us germany (many told me), it seems like, that for many european users the ping is too high. Let´s figure that out.

8. Retail server: seems like, the server is a bit deserted; I will check him within this week; let´s play more on the retail server if you got the full version, maybe let´s make a clan meeting there!

9. Comander: comanders need to do their job – a flying or fighting comander can´t do that. let´s make that clear: fighting comanders are inactive comanders and must resign!

10. Ranked server: this is more a question to our founder: many peopel asked me if it´s possible, to make from our demo servers ranked servers?

Ok, all these points are just ideas; tell me, what YOU think. Let´s keep our clan alive and evolving by discussing the future!
I know that there are much ideas, we don´t need to to all at one time but let´s start! Smile

Long live the COBRANS!

Bobby
Back to top Go down
http://www.peterschreiber.net
=(c)=14remco14
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=14remco14

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member   HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:15 pm

man uve got too many spare time Wink

1.ill say that would be english as server language
2.hmm we need to discuss that(at team discussion part)
3.that too
4.as you say advertisement but on what way(ingame or somewhere else)
5.i got computer skills but never did something like that(scripting and map creating)
6.i dont warn them but if we follow the rules that would be better someone said to me:if u say something it doesnt matter cuz ur a cobran(s) so shut up yourself
7.the high ping i think thats something for Dyestavos(and tnx for the servers Wink )
8.im gonna buy full version but dont know when
9.dont know if its in the rules yet but just kick the commander then
10.yep thats for Dyestavos(tnx again Wink )

and thank u too bobby for this Wink

long live COBRANS

Remco
Back to top Go down
=(c)=_Call_Me_Bobby
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member   HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:01 pm

Thxs remco; I will not answer to your post this time to give others the possebillity to answer and discuss. But of curse i will keep in mind what you´ve said! Smile
Back to top Go down
=(c)=14remco14
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=14remco14

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member   HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:21 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
=(c)=welyn
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
=(c)=welyn

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member   HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:18 am

i don't have ideas if we talk about servers,
i really don't know how to do that.
i think i am the only administrator who do not know
how to run servers and fix if there's an error, I'm sorry for that.
i just became administrator because of my $7 share every month .
so my $7 share put me to administrator .
that's only my very small share to run the server, i feel shy HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member Icon_mad
so i sent him(founder) 15$ but he doesn't accept my $15 he returned the $8 to my account and he said to me , just share $7 for administrators and laugh a loud.
i know our clan leader can run servers without my 7$ .
so my idea on how to become administrator is to share seven ($7)
every month
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/clans/cobrans/
=(c)=welyn
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
=(c)=welyn

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member   HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:46 am

my ideas on how to become admin ,
as far as i know our clan leader told us before,
that we give a prize to a top player every month.
the prize is the full admin category but exclusive only to a team
to become admin and $25 it will be paid by the sponsor,
but the $25 sponsorship backed out maybe he was afraid to pay 25$ for a top player of the month or he just say by tongue.
so our clan leader said: only we can give to a top player or scorer
is the admin position no more 25$.

so how to become admin ?
" you must be a top scorer or top player of the month."

question ?
how about if i'm not a top scorer?
answer,
" you have to recruit 5 active players /members to join on our team.
and always be in the list of the online members in our website.

to become sweeper :
as i notice our clan leader put sweeper as an admin assistant,
sweeper is also admin.

question?
how to become admin assistant or sweeper?

answer:
you have to be active player and always participate in our furom
and you must recruit 3 members to join our team cobrans.

so this laws will be imposed to the next legend applicant as a survival
in order to gain power or position on our team...
Back to top Go down
=(c)=sweetamz
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=sweetamz

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member   HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:06 pm

i will post my openion later,
gonna think about it what i going to reply.
Back to top Go down
=(c)=sweetamz
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=sweetamz

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member   HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:27 am

okey , so here's mine,
i agree to bobby's post and welyn.
post #'s of bobby, here's my answer
1. server language is english as an official language,
people will speak other language will be warn or kick.
2. bobby's post is answered by welyn already, how to become administrator,admin and sweep admin,
3. i'm suggesting for banned time will be remove after 7 days or 1 week depend on the cases.
4. to make our furom active each one of us, must tell or send our furom link to our friends on xfire or it's up to you how you tell your friend to register our furom.( there are many ways)
5. i dont know about compuetrs , i always ask on how to do that or to this to our founder, very bad i kep disturbing
6. yes also behavior of cobrans member be an example to the game
i dont kick also nor warnd members because he is cobrans and the founder told me that no kicking no warning to the team mates.
so i agree no warn , no kick on team mate.
i only banned msnlover bacuse he told me ,i'm ashole and pussy.
so i think i answered bobby's openion and welyn's ideas.
the 7,8,9,10 post of bobby i dnt answer maybe the others.

i also suggest that we're goin to delete the ramming rules, no rules for that
Back to top Go down
=(c)=
Owner/Administrator
Owner/Administrator
=(c)=

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member   HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:10 am

i also put this in order to get our team active,
we are going to demote position those inactive
officials and promoting active officials who is in the position
and removing members who act disloyalty and dishonesty to the team
this action will be made
every 15 days.
if no more addition we are going to conclude:
but were are the others? the sweep admins and the admins?
members and others whats your openion
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/communities/cobrans/
=(c)=sweetamz
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=sweetamz

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member   HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:45 am

HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member Kopfschuettel HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member Kopfschuettel the others is keep silince, they not speak, HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member Icon_silent HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member Icon_silent HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member Icon_silent
i dont understand what they want, we dont know wut's their opinion.
so well,
to inactive admins, and dont have post and participation in the furom, i will be going to demote them to the positions what they have.
will be return or back the position if we see them active again
in the furom and share opinion and also participation.
if they are demoting and still no words from them and able to quit
so they are not our team and not belong to us, if they like to quit, then let them quit.
i know we can find good members and admins in the future
and i know good members ,good team mates will remain.
now i proceed my job.
if anyone demoted, no hurt feelings, this is our rules on adminship.
you must active, ingame and must participate in furom in anyway HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member Icon_silent HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member Icon_exclaim HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member Icon_exclaim HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member Icon_exclaim HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member Icon_question
Back to top Go down
=(c)=_Call_Me_Bobby
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member   HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:08 pm

Yes Sweet I agree with you. We don´t have a need for inactive members/admins but I´m sure there are soem new memebers and admins coming who will be intereseted in the game, in our forum and so on.
I didn`t reply to this topic because I don´t want to influence the posting of others, as far as we can see there will be no more threads to this topic so I can tell my opinion.
I think most of all our rules are good and fair; we both agree to the server languag ewich was for me a important point. That´s good.
Smile
Back to top Go down
=(c)=sweetamz
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=sweetamz

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member   HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:22 am

yes, our post is all for good, we want our team mates active in game
also participation in our furom and we cant understand them if they dont speak {english} to share their thoughts. HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
=(c)=welyn
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
=(c)=welyn

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member   HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:11 pm

i saw many team mates hs no wearing tags too.
so will say sorry teams if you are demoted because your not paying attention.
wear your tag plsss
Back to top Go down
=(c)=aliftdm
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=aliftdm

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member   HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:04 pm

1. we always speak english but i think its better if English and German
2. we need many active admins for the server ... for example the Commander Hack or other peopels..
3. how remco said, we have to discuss this
4. dunno..
5. i got too computer skills.. but scripting and map creating is very difficult and hard..
6. i never warn/kick/ban COBRANS members, but they have to be nice and good we are a clan..
7. i think whe have to try all to get a low ping and to get a many peopels
8.good idea , but i dont have and buy the fullversion
9.i agree you bobby, but many commanders dont resign i think we have to kick them
10.no answer
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Sgt.Nikkidinho
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Sgt.Nikkidinho

PostSubject: be an admin   HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:14 am

Hey, want to be an admin in =(c)= demo [pinoy] because:

1) I am good at speaking english and my first language is german Smile
2) I am often online, mostly in the evening.
3) My rank is the 260th in demo [pinoy]
4) I love to play Battlefield and i enjoy to kill others Wink

So i hope to earn some good answers Razz
greetz
Nikkidinho
HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
=(c)=sweetamz
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=sweetamz

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member   HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:00 am

good, you speak frankly and honest
just remain active in our furom,
posting treads and post replies,
one of us will pm you what to do HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Sgt.Nikkidinho
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Sgt.Nikkidinho

PostSubject: ok   HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:07 am

ok i will do my best HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member   HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:14 pm

I'am already happy being sweep,i can now protect everlander from rapers;)
Back to top Go down
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member   HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:15 pm

I mean rulebreakers
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Zakor1138
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Zakor1138

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member   HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:10 pm

Hello everyone I am a new member to the Cobrans community and I'd like to share my thoughts on this topic as well. So here we go;

1. The Official Server Language should always be English. No exceptions. Use of another language will result in a warning and then a kick by a server Admin if this rule is constantly abused.

2. I hate the idea of players being able to become Admins by a point ranking system, in many cases the players are not adequately prepared or skilled for the job or these players may not even want to be Admins in the first place. Why not give the job to someone who actually wants to take the responsibility and the time to be an Admin on our servers? By actually viewing other player's actions we can determine who would be an adequate Admin out of the people who have signed up for the task.

3. - Minor Infraction: a warning, and then a kick if repeated several times.
- Medium Infraction: a ban - can not exceed a period of 7 days.
-Major Infraction: Permanent Ban. An appeal will have to be discussed with the 'higher ups'
NOTE: (a discussion on what exactly are these infractions is needed.)

4. Cobrans should make its own YouTube account and here we can upload videos of our Clan matches and events within our community. This way we can advertise ourselves to people who are not yet aware of us.

5. I would gladly provide all the help I can give to any scripting or coding that goes on within the Cobrans servers. I can not guarantee that I will know how to do so, but I will put in my best effort to learn how.

6. Any foul language or disrespectful comments and/or remarks made in-game will not be tolerated and will result in a warning and then a kick if action is not taken by the perpetrator(s). Cobrans members using the aforementioned will also be treated exactly the same way as guests on the servers. No exceptions.

7. If the BF2 Demo 'Kor' Server has an exaggeratedly high ping value for you then I recommend not using it and using a server that is closer to you. Sorry for the inconvenience but there really isn't anything else you can do about this one.

8. If the servers on the retail version of Battlefield 2 are suffering from a lack of players then I would close some of them to save costs. This money can then be used to improve the BF2 Demo servers instead. Remember we can not force people to play on the retail version of the game's servers.

9. If the commander in any game is fighting in the battlefield and is not doing his/her duty or carrying out his/her specific task(s) then an Admin should thereby remove him or her from his/her position if multiple players agree on doing so.

10. BFHQ does not work in the Demo version of the game. However, DYESTAVOS could implement a ranking system that does not use this system. Further than that I have no clue on what you guys are using since I am new here.

That was all. Thank you for reading through my thoughts and comments on these issues. I will be seeing all of you around much more in the upcoming days/weeks.
See you soon!

Signing off,
=(c)=Zakor1138

Oh and uh... Long live Cobrans! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
=(c)=DYESTAVOS
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
=(c)=DYESTAVOS

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member   HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:26 pm

HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member Dyesta10
Back to top Go down
http://www.cobransgaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member   HOW TO BECOME A LEGEND! Administrator/Admin/sweeper/member Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1