COBRANS GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COBRANS GAMING

COBRANS =(c)= COMMUNITY

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
=(c)= STANDARD TIME
Similar topics
your STAFF !
Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 Sdye1410
COBRANS=(c)=demo[pinoy]
Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 B_160_400_0_FFFFFF_C5C5C5_FFFFFF_000000_0_1_1
join US on facebook
Online of the Days

Post your favorite Youtube videos here!

Go down 
+8
Tetra
janne652
Spielverderber
|DSA|MaxPayne
© Kajaani
=(c)=Fraaz89
overlord-99-
i'm fool
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Post your favorite Youtube videos here!   Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Back to top Go down
http://www.cobransgaming.net

AuthorMessage
overlord-99-
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
overlord-99-

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Youtube videos here!   Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:29 am

ok explane plz?
Back to top Go down
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Youtube videos here!   Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:30 am

i don't have to ! i explane to you 11 PAGE here ! and you still not understanding ! that's not my problem !
Back to top Go down
overlord-99-
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
overlord-99-

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Youtube videos here!   Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:32 am

why u make it hard dude whats happen why u change omg is that all cuz i talked too much why u didnt tell me before
Back to top Go down
overlord-99-
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
overlord-99-

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Youtube videos here!   Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:36 am

its easy back my tag its will finish why all this fight for nothing
Back to top Go down
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Youtube videos here!   Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:37 am

i told you i explane to you 11 pages ! that's alot ... so i make nothing hard to you .... i think a 11 page can make the person understand you so well ! i did with you a friendly way .. i respected your chose's about that lame joke ! but the problem that you are still Asking , Asking , Asking ! are you sure your age 19 ?
Back to top Go down
overlord-99-
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
overlord-99-

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Youtube videos here!   Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:41 am

dude look how i will answer u nicely 1- yes my age (19) 2- can i know why u remove my tag ? 3- can u back my tag or make new tag if u cant ? 4- can u answer me like i did and its will finish ? back my tag i will shut up its so easy why u make it hard
Back to top Go down
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Youtube videos here!   Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:44 am

1: annoying and " Not Understanding " you got ban from here for not understanding in that few days ! ...
2: the tag means this =(c)= In game it called a TAG =(c)= and on xFire ! and you cobrans and not know that .
3:Stop this questions because this the last Answer for you ! i think 11 page are enough ...
4: theres no 4 ...
Back to top Go down
overlord-99-
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
overlord-99-

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Youtube videos here!   Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:49 am

even u Hurt my feelings again and again but its ok thanks but last question : thats mean i am still cobrans ? i am not joking u know i am arabic and my english bad ok dont get angry from this question its the last just answer yes or no and thanks again bye
Back to top Go down
overlord-99-
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
overlord-99-

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Youtube videos here!   Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:52 am

ops sorry sorry i am really sorry what i did omg
Back to top Go down
overlord-99-
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
overlord-99-

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Youtube videos here!   Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:20 pm

ok here is a deal its simple u back me in cobrans team and i will shut up i Promise its easy man if i was wrong and i am still in cobrans team just say u r in cobrans team thats all i Promise i will shut up after it no reason to fight like u said i agree with u Smile

Last edited by =(c)=overlord-99- on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
overlord-99-
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
overlord-99-

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Youtube videos here!   Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:41 pm

Back to top Go down
overlord-99-
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
overlord-99-

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Youtube videos here!   Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZJzIGGYCTE 1 of my fav videos about usa army
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Youtube videos here!   Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:36 pm

=(c)=COBЯA-AME wrote:
Okay let me show you my own way ! Remove your tag buddy i told you i will finnsh this with peace but you wont !! so i bring you here ! and i will kick you from here Bye bye ! just remove your tag !

2010-11-01: Member Lost: jor99 was removed by cobramea
you dont have the powers to do that m8, sry over i dont have any message to you about this argue, add me on xfire if you want my xfire is hitmansn1per and you recognise me cause i have DSA tag on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Youtube videos here!   Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:44 pm

Max ! you are not cobrans so please don't get in our affair ! .. actually i have the power for that Wink i know you are not only a Guest here ... i know you WAS cobrans member but thats your fault you leaved ! so please don't get in my affair's
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Youtube videos here!   Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:47 pm

yes it was my fault, no you dont have the power to do that, without that welyn or dyes accepts it, so please before posting remember who you are talking to Wink i know what im saying Smile (about 90% is shit)
Back to top Go down
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Youtube videos here!   Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:53 pm

dyes ban hem from here for 2 days ! so i know what i do .... hes not understanding ! let me tell you what you said ....

MaxPayne wrote:
HEY NO RACISM ON COBRANS! IF YOU KEEP FIGHTING LIKE MAD HOUNDS YOU WILL BE DEMOTED (sry if i act like admin still) OR BANNED, I TOLD NICELY TO SHUT THE HELL UP AND WRITE ONLY NICE THINGS BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Mad Mad

hes still fighting ! and hes still asking and asking ! i clam down once and more ... but hes still asking so i kicked hem for that ... i know my job maxpayne you don't have to tell me HOW .. i ended that fight with peace but he wont shut up ... so its _ CLEAR _

Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Youtube videos here!   Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:00 pm

let the man speak! the fact that dyes banns someone for few days dosnt give you the right to kick members without better reason, so im saying as long as dyes or welyn dosnt confirm this kick, it is not official Smile
Back to top Go down
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Youtube videos here!   Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:03 pm

Don't be lame please ! are you dyes or Welyn ? Don't worry so much about that guest ...
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Youtube videos here!   Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:09 pm

yea you should treat me better because im guest, cause i can go run around and tell how bad you treat me and nobody respect you on servers anymore Smile all guests on forums and servers are customers and you should treat them well cause they tell to their friends Wink
Back to top Go down
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Youtube videos here!   Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:12 pm

really ? my treat ?! let me see that please ? any proof ? just show proof that everyone on this site and on The Servers hate me ?! JUST SHOW ME .... i don't care if you likes me or not ! i do what i have to do ... Please max you have to respect me ! or just show 1 time i mess respect with someone here
Back to top Go down
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Youtube videos here!   Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:14 pm

go ask the =[EU]= infonly team about me ! just go and post a topic " Hows Cobra-ame treat " ! Please just go post
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Youtube videos here!   Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:26 pm

you misunderstood what i said, i said that if you keep talking like that to for me for example you are talking to a customer and if you treat me bad, the customer(me) go and tell to my friends about my treatment and that effects how the people start to think of you. you got the message now, i like you i hope i can include you as my friend.
Quote :
or just show 1 time i mess respect with someone here
please dont make me go on there EVERYONE knows that i can be veeeery ashole when i want to, but if you really want me to show you example ok
Quote :
but you the arabs are so angry people ! i told you " i will never joke with you again" ! and about when i said DUMB on xfire or idiot or STUPID ! you deserve it !
remember that? thats not very nice besides you are saying like all arabs are angry wich is not true
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Youtube videos here!   Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:27 pm

I have no interest of the=[EU]=
Back to top Go down
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Youtube videos here!   Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:37 pm

lol ! you still a kid and you Mess understanding to !

you said my treat with Guest's are so bad ! that's was a cobrans member ! but i still Respect hem ... about saying the arabs are angry people i don't think thats a bad treat .... its called " opinion " ... thats my OWN opinion ... sry maxy thats really so bad example ... so tell me ! what are you trying to do ?
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Youtube videos here!   Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:02 am

im trying to end this fight and deep inside of me i know im little kid(FUCK YALL WHO SAYS THAT IM NOT KIDDO) Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite Youtube videos here!   Post your favorite Youtube videos here! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your favorite Youtube videos here!
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next