COBRANS GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COBRANS GAMING

COBRANS =(c)= COMMUNITY

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
=(c)= STANDARD TIME
your STAFF !
DIFINE SPAMMING Sdye1410
COBRANS=(c)=demo[pinoy]
DIFINE SPAMMING B_160_400_0_FFFFFF_C5C5C5_FFFFFF_000000_0_1_1
join US on facebook
Online of the Days

DIFINE SPAMMING

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
=(c)=DYESTAVOS
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
=(c)=DYESTAVOS

DIFINE SPAMMING Empty
PostSubject: DIFINE SPAMMING   DIFINE SPAMMING EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:49 am

difine what is spam!
for you are calling anyone for spamming!
what is spam?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cobransgaming.net
=(c)=Fraaz89
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer

DIFINE SPAMMING Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIFINE SPAMMING   DIFINE SPAMMING EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:47 am

spam is for examplhe this

whn u post lol or only post smiley
Back to top Go down
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

DIFINE SPAMMING Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIFINE SPAMMING   DIFINE SPAMMING EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:13 pm

like post something lame ? like that question "How i can be good with bf2"... if he can know it why he should make a topic only for question xD! theres something called Google hehe
Back to top Go down
=(c)=DYESTAVOS
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
=(c)=DYESTAVOS

DIFINE SPAMMING Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIFINE SPAMMING   DIFINE SPAMMING EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:04 pm

=(c)=COBЯA-AME wrote:
like post something lame ? like that question "How i can be good with bf2"... if he can know it why he should make a topic only for question xD! theres something called Google hehe
creating treads and replying the post
that are active is not spamming!
your a lol!
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

DIFINE SPAMMING Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIFINE SPAMMING   DIFINE SPAMMING EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 6:05 pm

Quote :
your a lol!
what is wrong in this sentence Wink
Back to top Go down
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

DIFINE SPAMMING Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIFINE SPAMMING   DIFINE SPAMMING EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 6:50 pm

Miahaha! but that thing like your topic are spamming not active
Back to top Go down
=(c)=DYESTAVOS
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
=(c)=DYESTAVOS

DIFINE SPAMMING Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIFINE SPAMMING   DIFINE SPAMMING EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 4:15 am

if you cannot explain further
the difination of SPAM!
donot call someone for spamming!
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

DIFINE SPAMMING Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIFINE SPAMMING   DIFINE SPAMMING EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 4:25 pm

my friend told me long time ago that spamming is repeating messages like Smile multiple times
Back to top Go down
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

DIFINE SPAMMING Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIFINE SPAMMING   DIFINE SPAMMING EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:22 am

Humm!! Spamm for Rank up your Points ! lIke go in the whole site topics , old - new and post Very Happy or Razz or Wink or LOL , XD , WTF , OMG ! thats what i think about spamming !
Back to top Go down
=(c)=soloms
=(c)=soloms

DIFINE SPAMMING Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIFINE SPAMMING   DIFINE SPAMMING EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:08 am

that is really bad for the furomers , admins specially for the moderators if mostly of them doesn't know what is the defination of spam and spamming.
they called out some furomers for spamming even the posting of treads and posting replies are not spam.

well the spam and spamming explain below , hope this will add some knowledge of the NO how.

Forum spam is the creating of messages that are advertisements, abusive, or otherwise unwanted and repeated on Internet forums. It is generally done by automated spambots.

• Spam is the abuse of electronic messaging systems (including most broadcast media, digital delivery systems) to send unsolicited bulk messages indiscriminately. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spamming
  • spam - a canned meat made largely from pork
  • spam - send unwanted or junk e-mail
  • spam - unwanted e-mail (usually of a commercial nature sent out in bulk)
    wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
  • spammer - someone who sends unwanted email (often in bulk)
    wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
  • Spam is a canned precooked meat product made by the Hormel Foods Corporation. The labeled ingredients in the classic variety of Spam are chopped pork shoulder meat with ham meat added, salt, water, modified potato starch as a binder, and sodium nitrite to help keep its color. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_(food)
  • Spam - "Spam" is a popular Monty Python sketch, first televised in 1970. In the sketch, two customers are trying to order a breakfast from a menu that includes the processed meat product in almost every dish. The term spam (in electronic communication, and general slang) is derived from this sketch.
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_(Monty_Python)
  • E-mail spam, also known as junk e-mail, is a subset of spam that involves nearly identical messages sent to numerous recipients by e-mail. A common synonym for spam is unsolicited bulk e-mail (UBE). Definitions of spam usually include the aspects that email is unsolicited and sent in bulk. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_(e-mail)
  • Spam - UHF - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack and Other Stuff (1989), sometimes referred to simply as UHF, is the soundtrack to the comedy cult film UHF, and the sixth album by "Weird Al" Yankovic. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_(song)
  • Spam - Spamming, in the context of computer games, refers to the rapid, repeated use of the same item or action. For example, "grenade spamming" is the act of a player throwing a large amount of grenades in succession into an area. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_(gaming)
  • spam - A collection of unsolicited bulk electronic messages; Any undesired electronic content automatically-generated for commercial purposes; An unsolicited electronic message sent in bulk, usually by email or newsgroups; Alternative form of SPAM; To send spam (i.e. unsolicited electronic messages. ...
    en.wiktionary.org/wiki/spam
  • SPAM - Tinned meat made mainly from ham by Hormel Foods Corporation
    en.wiktionary.org/wiki/SPAM
  • Spamming, whether or not it overloads the Services or disrupts service to FastDomain.com's Subscribers, is prohibited. ...
    hosting.fastdomain.com/cgi/terms
  • A term which denotes the practice of sending unsolicited communications like emails, Ads etc.
    www.kneoteric.com/knowledge-base/glossary/glossary.html
  • Unsolicited, commercial mass e-mailing (known as "spamming") is strictly prohibited. It is particularly harmful not only because of its negative impact on consumer attitudes toward us, but also because it can overload our equipment and disrupt service to our customers. ...
    dlswebhost.com/terms.shtml
  • those someone calling someone for spamming without the knowledge written above is an idiot.

Back to top Go down
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

DIFINE SPAMMING Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIFINE SPAMMING   DIFINE SPAMMING EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:50 pm

lol ! Alot info about " Spamming " !! thanks alot Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DIFINE SPAMMING Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIFINE SPAMMING   DIFINE SPAMMING Empty

Back to top Go down

DIFINE SPAMMING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COBRANS GAMING :: COBRANS CATEGORY :: General Chat-
Jump to: