COBRANS GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COBRANS GAMING

COBRANS =(c)= COMMUNITY

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
=(c)= STANDARD TIME
Similar topics
your STAFF !
Server Modding - Page 2 Sdye1410
COBRANS=(c)=demo[pinoy]
Server Modding - Page 2 B_160_400_0_FFFFFF_C5C5C5_FFFFFF_000000_0_1_1
join US on facebook
Online of the Days

Server Modding

Go down 
+9
=(c)=salih salloum
=(c)=Fraaz89
=(c)=WolfCapiTaN[BR]
=(c)=Zakor1138
Spielverderber
|DSA|MaxPayne
=(c)=Severin
=(c)=welyn
Cobra_SFX
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cobra_SFX
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Cobra_SFX

Server Modding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Server Modding   Server Modding - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi peeps,

Just thought i would let you know im available if you needs some modding done on your server (BF2 Demo).

Ive finished doing Sweepers and i know Lynn? asked me to modify the Everlander server but hasnt been back in touch.

Im not really into clan stuff (been there, done all that), but i do enjoy modding Smile

If your wondering who i am just google me (Cobra_SFX or CobraSFX or Cobra {sfx}, ive been around for quite a while in the modding/game world, i have a website on the MOH series (www.mods-r-us.net) but i retired from Moh modding.

So - if you fancy or need some changes give me a shout Smile

Cobs
Back to top Go down
http://www.mods-r-us.net

AuthorMessage
Cobra_SFX
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Cobra_SFX

PostSubject: Re: Server Modding   Server Modding - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:29 pm

Ill be working on fixing those glitch buildings that lamers go inside tomorrow (the ones where they can see thru the walls and kill you but you cant kill them), ill keep you updated of any progress, if it works ok ill give you server owners the needed info, it will work in conjunction with the Admin Map Program which will monitor those locations and report onscreen ingame.
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: Server Modding   Server Modding - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:45 pm

hmm those cannot be fixed i think, but i know how to get in them and i can help you out if you need Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cobra_SFX
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Cobra_SFX

PostSubject: Re: Server Modding   Server Modding - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:27 pm

Ahar a challenge eh, cannot be fixed eh? we will see about that Wink

I watched how to get in them on YouTube so no need Max, but once ive fixed them ill want people to try and get in them to see what happens, ill post here when i have done 1 building so someone can come and test Smile
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: Server Modding   Server Modding - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:02 pm

waiting for that post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cobra_SFX
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Cobra_SFX

PostSubject: Re: Server Modding   Server Modding - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:49 pm

Haha, youll be pleased to know i had it detecting players inside 2 glitch buildings, a big thank you to Zakor for helping me when testing, it detected US and MEC players inside glitch buildings Smile

It displayed onscreen ingame blah blah - do not camp in glitch building.

However, the bad news is Admin Map doesnt kick players from the demo unless we setup PunkBuster to kick them, if we do that then we lose a lot of players from server/s due to them having inadequate O/S privelages and other problems.

I am going to email the maker of Admin Map to ask for a kill player option instead of using the kick player option then it will work with that program, if he refuses then i do have another way that will be serverside, itll just need some scripts written.

Strangely after Zakor left i stopped and started the program and tested a glitch building but it didnt warn me for some reason, need to look at that, but ask Zakor if you dont believe me, i should have took some screenshots Smile
Back to top Go down
Cobra_SFX
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Cobra_SFX

PostSubject: Re: Server Modding   Server Modding - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:57 pm

On another note i need your vote on keeping or losing the 2 helis, the spawnkilling with them is pretty horrendous and scares players from the server before they even get started so vote keep or lose please.

The ground spawn killing isnt much better either but i can add more spawnpoints and a few more air spawns to help that problem.

Any other improvements do speak up.
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: Server Modding   Server Modding - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:04 am

get them off
Back to top Go down
Spielverderber
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Spielverderber

PostSubject: Re: Server Modding   Server Modding - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:17 am

hmm i like it how it is...the small map is funny and with just 2 spwan points u can focusing urself on chooting the enemy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.de
Cobra_SFX
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Cobra_SFX

PostSubject: Re: Server Modding   Server Modding - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:42 am

Here you go, player detected ...

Server Modding - Page 2 Glitch1_2

Server Modding - Page 2 Glitch2_2

Smile

There are 2 more buildings at the MEC airfield but i find it impossible to get inside them and i need to get inside so i can do the fix.
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: Server Modding   Server Modding - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:19 pm

i know how to get into them but i havent been succesful to do it
Back to top Go down
Cobra_SFX
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Cobra_SFX

PostSubject: Re: Server Modding   Server Modding - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:43 pm

Haha ive spent over 3 hours trying lol ill get the coords from the BF2 Editor and make a custom one.

Ive just enabled warnings for it for now as i cant kill them yet.
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Zakor1138
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Zakor1138

PostSubject: Re: Server Modding   Server Modding - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:01 pm

Haha. Getting the coordinates for these places was a challenge, but I had fun. Razz
Back to top Go down
Cobra_SFX
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Cobra_SFX

PostSubject: Re: Server Modding   Server Modding - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:06 am

I just banned someone using Commander Hacks woohoo theyre detectable, you might wanna add this IP to your ban list ..

Server Modding - Page 2 Ch1_2

Theres also another - one of our members unfortunately
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Zakor1138
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Zakor1138

PostSubject: Re: Server Modding   Server Modding - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:59 am

Haha, there's someone in the Clan that would turn against us? Who!?
Back to top Go down
Cobra_SFX
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Cobra_SFX

PostSubject: Re: Server Modding   Server Modding - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:02 am

Switch your xfire on m8y
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: Server Modding   Server Modding - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:21 pm

traitor? wuut? BURN THIS TRAITOR!!! Server Modding - Page 2 Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
Cobra_SFX
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Cobra_SFX

PostSubject: Re: Server Modding   Server Modding - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:28 pm

I didnt get the time to actually ban him once i realised who was doing it but there was only 4 players left on the server, me, the cheat, an old friend of mine from work and a french guy that joined after this problem started so it didnt take long to work out who was using the commander hacks, i switched teams to watch for the supply drops and he called me a traitor, i said well i now know who is doing it and he quickly left the server before i could ban him, ive just banned him now as i seen him on the server. I will tell Dyestavos and Lynn who it is, its up to them if they tell you all.
Back to top Go down
Cobra_SFX
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Cobra_SFX

PostSubject: Re: Server Modding   Server Modding - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:40 pm

Ive added an APC for each team and some extra spawn points, this should help balance it up a little, if the helis are still too overpowering i may adjust the helis armour to be weaker.
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Zakor1138
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Zakor1138

PostSubject: Re: Server Modding   Server Modding - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:46 pm

Well that sucks, crimes should be brought to light, not kept in hiding. This could be a perfect example for the rest of the cheaters out there who cross us. But do as you wish if you think it's for the better.
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: Server Modding   Server Modding - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:51 pm

hmmm if this traitor have balls to come and admit cheating maybe we can give smaller punishment for this crime, right? riiiiiiiight?
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Zakor1138
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Zakor1138

PostSubject: Re: Server Modding   Server Modding - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:53 pm

Precisely Max. We can always give people second-chances if they are formal and up-front about what they have done and promise not to do the same again.
Back to top Go down
Cobra_SFX
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Cobra_SFX

PostSubject: Re: Server Modding   Server Modding - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:58 pm

Well he is banned from the TeamDeathMatch server, perhaps he will come on here and apologise or make excuses, its his choice. If you wish to speak to me on Xfire you have my Xfire name.
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: Server Modding   Server Modding - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:01 pm

lol funny i just read a book and wait for response to here... anyways, i add you when i feel like it, but now i want to drink and read my book Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cobra_SFX
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Cobra_SFX

PostSubject: Re: Server Modding   Server Modding - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:12 pm

On a sidenote i could do with finding this commander hack program to see what it is doing and look for ways to stop it, or even convert it into a useful Admin Mod of some kind and use it for positive things and not cheating, i would like to see random artillery in the maps and not commander placed artillery (which usually gets abused or used for their own personal gain anyway).

Sure, add me when you feel like it, i would like to ask some of you some questions anyway.
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Zakor1138
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Zakor1138

PostSubject: Re: Server Modding   Server Modding - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:20 am

Where's the strategy in that? If the commander does not perform his/her duties to expectations, an admin should automatically remove his/her position. We're not gonna win with bad commanders now are we?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Modding   Server Modding - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Server Modding
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next