COBRANS GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COBRANS GAMING

COBRANS =(c)= COMMUNITY

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
=(c)= STANDARD TIME
Similar topics
your STAFF !
I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :) Sdye1410
COBRANS=(c)=demo[pinoy]
I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :) B_160_400_0_FFFFFF_C5C5C5_FFFFFF_000000_0_1_1
join US on facebook
Online of the Days

I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :)

Go down 
+2
Tetra
=(c)=Specops_@owns
6 posters
AuthorMessage
=(c)=Specops_@owns
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Specops_@owns

I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :) Empty
PostSubject: I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :)   I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:46 pm

Soo Very Happy

Hey everyone!

On the Pinoy i saw the MEC team has a hanger at their airbase, where the jets stand 'in'.

Now my request is:

Can the USA (USMC) have a hanger too? At the carrier? Just the same as the MEC has... A part of Wooden 'things' that the jets can stand in ;-)

At the carrier like where the brown color is
I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :) Szwuoi
There Wink It's just an simple image made with paint but u know what i mean Wink

Thanks in advance Razz
Back to top Go down
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

PostSubject: Re: I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :)   I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:35 am

I dont think that the USMC it need... USMC have more jets in air and 75% of raping are from USMC jets while there have more jets and so... And when all flags capped baseraps one of the sides so or so Smile and the usmc have 2 spawn points of jets the MEC not Smile and a wooden ,,garage'' like have theMEC on pinoy have normally airports in bf2 fulll but i dont sawed any time a wooden garage on a carrier lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
© Kajaani
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
© Kajaani

PostSubject: Re: I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :)   I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:56 am

Knife area!!!

Thumbs up

U /D
Back to top Go down
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

PostSubject: Re: I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :)   I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:14 pm

Thats not good idea ! but i think if we add another ( USS AIR DEFEND ) on MEC bsae thats will be fair ! coz MEC also get raped by USMC ! and the USS AIR DEFEND Place in the other Part of MEC airfireld ! ( The Chopper Spawn)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cobransgaming.net
© Kajaani
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
© Kajaani

PostSubject: Re: I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :)   I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:00 pm

=(C)=COBRA-AME wrote:
Thats not good idea ! but i think if we add another ( USS AIR DEFEND ) on MEC bsae thats will be fair ! coz MEC also get raped by USMC ! and the USS AIR DEFEND Place in the other Part of MEC airfireld ! ( The Chopper Spawn)

Major problem at this clan. Agreed. It needs damn 100 aas or a WORKING Anti-baserape..
Back to top Go down
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

PostSubject: Re: I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :)   I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:06 pm

Yep! MEC got raped alot ! so thay need Our help with Nother ( USS AIR DEFEND)
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Severin
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Severin

PostSubject: Re: I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :)   I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:39 pm

I don´t care about it anymore... Raping will always be there (only if we had system like at cobra gaming server for example it could be eliminated)... it´s just futile... kicking and banning will change nothing too, and at the end, the defence of the main base should be players.
And that wooden hangar on US ship will look pretty bad I think... US have better defense than MEC, they are away in the sea, they have more jets, they have two AA´s with gatling, they have inner board...
Simply, I think that it is good like it is.
Back to top Go down
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

PostSubject: Re: I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :)   I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:17 pm

Yes Jole and i Requested for add another USS-Air-Defend on the MEC base ! and if thay remove 1 jet from both teams thats will be more better coz rammers alot and thay also rape !

both teams got 2 USS-Air-Defend
both teams got 3 jets

( don’t worry about the choppers ) lol!
Back to top Go down
© Kajaani
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
© Kajaani

PostSubject: Re: I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :)   I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:57 pm

=(c)= Jole wrote:
I don´t care about it anymore... Raping will always be there (only if we had system like at cobra gaming server for example it could be eliminated)... it´s just futile... kicking and banning will change nothing too, and at the end, the defence of the main base should be players.
And that wooden hangar on US ship will look pretty bad I think... US have better defense than MEC, they are away in the sea, they have more jets, they have two AA´s with gatling, they have inner board...
Simply, I think that it is good like it is.

True, in this clan just cant do anything to it, welyn told me that admins kick em... Laughing

well its your problem now guys... have fun!!! Smile

Back to top Go down
punkbusted
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer

PostSubject: Re: I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :)   I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:50 pm

fuck you all suggestion your boring
Back to top Go down
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

PostSubject: Re: I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :)   I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:19 pm

When its boring for then what are u doing here ? GTFO
Back to top Go down
i'm fool
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
i'm fool

PostSubject: Re: I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :)   I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:17 pm

punkbusted wrote:
fuck you all suggestion your boring

STFU and get the fuck out of here stupid punk
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Severin
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Severin

PostSubject: Re: I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :)   I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:12 am

=(c)=COBRA-AME wrote:
Yes Jole and i Requested for add another USS-Air-Defend on the MEC base ! and if thay remove 1 jet from both teams thats will be more better coz rammers alot and thay also rape !

both teams got 2 USS-Air-Defend
both teams got 3 jets

( don’t worry about the choppers ) lol!
MEC have 2x IGLA at air field, so I think there is no need for another AA... and even a single ship defense is bothersome because it have reach almost to beach spawnpoints and many times a stray rocket kills me....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :)   I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :) Empty

Back to top Go down

I got an 'suggestion/Request' for the Pinoy :)
Page 1 of 1