COBRANS GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COBRANS GAMING

COBRANS =(c)= COMMUNITY

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
=(c)= STANDARD TIME
Similar topics
your STAFF !
Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Sdye1410
COBRANS=(c)=demo[pinoy]
Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 B_160_400_0_FFFFFF_C5C5C5_FFFFFF_000000_0_1_1
join US on facebook
Online of the Days

Vega vs Cobrans ?

Go down 
+21
=(c)=Terry=(c)=
=(c)=Snekarcik
=(c)=Frontholder
=(c)=winner351
=(c)=Zacc
=(c)=Sharko-21
=(c)=soloms
=(c)=Youst0ne
m4gg3
=(c)=SnakeShit956
fighnjaci
Cobra_SFX
=(c)=DYESTAVOS
|DSA|MaxPayne
=(c)= ♥Techno Deda♥
Spielverderber
=(c)=Severin
Tetra
© Kajaani
=(c)=welyn
Solarflex
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Solarflex
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Solarflex

Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Vega vs Cobrans ?   Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello People!

Vega respectfully would like to request a match/tournament with the cobrans. I would like to have a tournament involving several clans ie: Cobra, Vega and Cobrans. Unfortunately "Siiniister",self appointed leader of cobra, delined. I know Dystavos would love to have this match, so if you fine people are up to it, you can contact me at solarflex@vegagamingnetwork.net or xfire me. My xfire name is solarflex.

Have a nice day!

Solar (Vegagaming Network)
Back to top Go down
http://vegagamingnetwork.net

AuthorMessage
=(c)=welyn
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
=(c)=welyn

PostSubject: Re: Vega vs Cobrans ?   Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:31 am

chopper whore?
i was giving you a chances to renew your language and for disrespecting vega gaming and cobrans rules but when i read your post above i am sure you dont deserve to be a part of the cobrans.
so adios and find a clan and server for your fun.
2010-08-07: Member Lost: niksusoldier was removed by lynnn
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/clans/cobrans/
© Kajaani
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
© Kajaani

PostSubject: Re: Vega vs Cobrans ?   Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:49 am

=(c)=welyn wrote:
chopper whore?
i was giving you a chances to renew your language and for disrespecting vega gaming and cobrans rules but when i read your post above i am sure you dont deserve to be a part of the cobrans.

Lololol fuck you and go to school, learn to use big words.... xDD Or are u too poor to pay for new keyboard? Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_lol Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_lol Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_lol

And yeahaha bai i dont miss motherfucker like u but some nice peppole i miss, like: Spiel, Dyestavos, Fraaz, Tetratron Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_sad

Hope u guys have nice time out there. Goodbye Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_lol Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_lol Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_lol

And u talk like ur drunk. Razz Please dont cry to Star if he bans some baserapers etc. None needs them

Goodbye to friends and not so friends Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
Solarflex
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Solarflex

PostSubject: Re: Vega vs Cobrans ?   Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:10 am

Chooperwhore this is why you got banned and kicked from Vega because you have no respect for anybody! Learn yo use better language or go back to school! If I see your ass on any vega server you will be banned again and again! And you chopper skills are weak!
Back to top Go down
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

PostSubject: Re: Vega vs Cobrans ?   Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:56 pm

=(c)=Terry=(c)= wrote:
We had too few Cobrans on Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_neutral

was 5 vs 15 no wonder we could hardly get a flag.

The Problem was Timezone misunderstanding.

Next time we need to organise much better.

5 vs 15 ????? Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Confused wtf? also the match was a fail? Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Confused or u have fight 5 vs 15 rly?I was not there while family things also i will ask how was the match?
Back to top Go down
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

PostSubject: Re: Vega vs Cobrans ?   Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:58 pm

ChopperW}{ORE wrote:
=(c)=welyn wrote:
chopper whore?

Lololol fuck you and go to school, learn to use big words.... xDD Or are u too poor to pay for new keyboard? Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_lol Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_lol Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_lol

And yeahaha bai i dont miss motherfucker like u but some nice peppole i miss, like: Spiel, Dyestavos, Fraaz, Tetratron Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_sad

Hope u guys have nice time out there. Goodbye Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_lol Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_lol Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_lol

And u talk like ur drunk. Razz Please dont cry to Star if he bans some baserapers etc. None needs them

????? Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Confused
omg im 1 day not here and the clan morale get broken Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_lol Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_lol Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_clown Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

PostSubject: Re: Vega vs Cobrans ?   Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:01 pm

and Solar when the match was a a big fail like i hear while timezone misunderstanding and it was i see a fail with the numbers of players... Also what now will it be replayed or? Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Confused Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Terry=(c)=
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
=(c)=Terry=(c)=

PostSubject: Re: Vega vs Cobrans ?   Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:55 pm

=(c)=Tetratron wrote:
=(c)=Terry=(c)= wrote:
We had too few Cobrans on Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_neutral

was 5 vs 15 no wonder we could hardly get a flag.

The Problem was Timezone misunderstanding.

Next time we need to organise much better.

5 vs 15 ????? Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Confused wtf? also the match was a fail? Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Confused or u have fight 5 vs 15 rly?I was not there while family things also i will ask how was the match?

Yep by the end of the round we ended up 2 cobrans vs 17 vega players lol.
our best round was 0-300 we lost lol (will let you imagine our worst round hehehe)
respawn die respawn die at our mec base (get the picture Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_lol )
Back to top Go down
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

PostSubject: Re: Vega vs Cobrans ?   Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:00 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! I think the match must be replayed Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_lol Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_lol Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Affraid
Back to top Go down
© Kajaani
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
© Kajaani

PostSubject: Re: Vega vs Cobrans ?   Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:57 pm

=(c)=Tetratron wrote:
ChopperW}{ORE wrote:
=(c)=welyn wrote:
chopper whore?

omg im 1 day not here and the clan morale get broken Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_lol Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_lol Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_clown Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_sad

Welyn is amazingly fast when he wants fuck this clan Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_biggrin Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_biggrin Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
=(c)=DYESTAVOS
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
=(c)=DYESTAVOS

PostSubject: Re: Vega vs Cobrans ?   Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:59 pm

the COBRANS is under the Administration of lyn !
she was in the COBRANS from the beginning setting beside me!
\you have to remember this!
the COBRANS start by myself! lyn and sweet

the COBRANS was forming in a teamplay and teamwork! with the rules!
we never fight each other ! we never argued ! we never say shit to each other ! but we support each other and having fun!

the COBRANS has never been and will never be broken until the game and fun be there!
if someone left and ousted! quit and return? being banned and accuses the COBRANS for any bad reason?
all i say ! we never be broken the COBRANS still remain !
the COBRANS are always be the COBRANS never broken as badass gamers think!

Last edited by =(c)=DYESTAVOS on Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.cobransgaming.net
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

PostSubject: Re: Vega vs Cobrans ?   Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:10 pm

ChopperW}{ORE wrote:
=(c)=Tetratron wrote:
ChopperW}{ORE wrote:
=(c)=welyn wrote:
chopper whore?

Welyn is amazingly fast when he wants fuck this clan Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_biggrin Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_biggrin Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_biggrin

dyes that what i said with the broken morale was only a joke..(u see the smiles)
Back to top Go down
© Kajaani
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
© Kajaani

PostSubject: Re: Vega vs Cobrans ?   Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:28 pm

=(c)=Tetratron wrote:
ChopperW}{ORE wrote:
=(c)=Tetratron wrote:
ChopperW}{ORE wrote:
=(c)=welyn wrote:
chopper whore?

dyes that what i said with the broken morale was only a joke..(u see the smiles)

Lolwtf? Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_biggrin Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_biggrin Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_biggrin Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_biggrin Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_biggrin Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_biggrin Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: Vega vs Cobrans ?   Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:39 pm

1. Chopper mitäs sieltä nyt on suusta päässy?
2. 5-15? wtf i told there is going to be 19 minimum from here as was on the list, who the hell bailed too?
3. can people just pls stop disrespecting welyn?
4. am i only one who has resigned and comed back without leaving again?

xd so as i said i was in wddings and i came back 0.00 on finnish time, so sry again for not participating im at my grandmas place so im not sure how long im here, maybe to next weeks sunday but pls awnser my questions Smile oh and
5. when is Vega vs COBRANS match again?
Back to top Go down
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

PostSubject: Re: Vega vs Cobrans ?   Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:38 pm

5. = that i will know too while i will join matches Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_biggrin and i hope now with normal number of players
Back to top Go down
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

PostSubject: Re: Vega vs Cobrans ?   Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:51 pm

will be the match in this mounth or in the next? Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_wink Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Confused
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: Vega vs Cobrans ?   Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:52 pm

lollollol be patient
Back to top Go down
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

PostSubject: Re: Vega vs Cobrans ?   Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:06 pm

lol i only ask if it will be in this mounth Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_porc Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_neutral nothing more Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: Vega vs Cobrans ?   Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:10 pm

propably no
Back to top Go down
Solarflex
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Solarflex

PostSubject: Re: Vega vs Cobrans ?   Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:59 am

Hello! You guys it wasn't a big deal! It was good practice for all of us. We had fun and it was a pleasure playing on your server. We all will work out the time zone thingy. Lets just say this was a practice co-ops! We can reschedule another match or practice. lets try 2 weeks from now? Does that sound good?
Back to top Go down
|DSA|MaxPayne
the COBRANS challenger
the COBRANS challenger
|DSA|MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: Vega vs Cobrans ?   Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:03 pm

hmmm have to see do i have "work" AKA school on that day, thanks to my new school i may do job at restarunt at weekends -_-
Back to top Go down
Solarflex
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Solarflex

PostSubject: Re: Vega vs Cobrans ?   Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:08 am

I didn't pick a day. I said how does 2 weeks sound. We can obviously it would be on a weekend! We need to set this up so we get it right this time.
Back to top Go down
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

PostSubject: Re: Vega vs Cobrans ?   Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:17 pm

in 2 weeks i acc Smile
Back to top Go down
=(c)=Fraaz89
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer

PostSubject: Re: Vega vs Cobrans ?   Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:34 pm

ok am be therei will onw you becaue with my mines!!!!!!!
AND NOOBTUBE!
Back to top Go down
Tetra
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Tetra

PostSubject: Re: Vega vs Cobrans ?   Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:20 pm

lol fraaz drunken
Back to top Go down
Solarflex
the COBRANS furomer
the COBRANS furomer
Solarflex

PostSubject: Re: Vega vs Cobrans ?   Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:30 am

OK then 2 weeks it is! Please get your team together. I will talk to Dystavo to confirm!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vega vs Cobrans ?   Vega vs Cobrans ? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vega vs Cobrans ?
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next